It is impossible to overstate the importance of optimal eye and vision health. Yet despite this, most of us only ever get our eyes checked to determine prescription strength for glasses or contact lenses.
At Intelligent Health, our vision screenings are far more extensive. Using state-of-the-art vision and eye health testing devices, our expert eye care physicians will test for the early detection of any of a number of potentially mild or serious eye and vision conditions. These are focused on five key areas.
1. Retina check: A thorough exam of the sensitive layer at the back of the eye can detect signs of retinal disease in the early stages.
2. Glaucoma check: Here we are testing for any early indicators of a group of diseases, including glaucoma, such as elevated intraocular pressure.
3. Vision check: A comprehensive eyesight examination to test for refraction errors which may require correction via glasses or contacts.
4. Dry eye check: Without adequate moisture to lubricate and nourish the eye, it can quickly become irritable and damaged.
5. Strabismus check: A thorough screening to test for abnormal eye alignment which can result in a squint.